Sunday, April 2, 2006

Leeyaj is in Manchester!!!




Met up with Leeyaj today. He just arrived from Singapore. He's in Manchester to give a presentation on a paper he did on a topic in the field of Sociology of Religion at a conference on Sociology at the University.

Gave him a quick tour of the Manchester City Centre and then had dinner at my flat with Margarette and Marcin. Roast chicken with Mang Tomas, vegetables in oyster sauce, and rice. Mmm... Good. =)

Really happy to see a good friend. Natutuwa rin ako sa kanya kasi sobrang lamig na lamig siya! haha! =)

3 comments:

  1. aaawwww...manong nic, what's with the face?!:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uy ang saya! I doubt that I'll get to Manchester but I'll be in London for 4 days in June. Maybe we can catch up then? Do you know Rona Goce? She's in London as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Den! Sige email me before you leave. I might be available then. Yeah I know Rona. She was a blockmate before when DS and Euro were in one block. =)
    Francis Lopez (BS ME) is also in London. Maybe we can all meet up. =)

    ReplyDelete