Sunday, October 30, 2005

Daytrip to London with Relatives!




Surprise! Surprise! My dad's brother and his family were in London this week! So a daytrip is planned and off I go to visit the Queen (although I didn't get to see her once I was there).

My tito's family stayed in a 17th century house which was formerly owned by a maker of playing cards... hence the house was designed with cards in mind... 52 rooms... with the 4 suites as basis for the decors... the house is currently owned by Tate and Lyle and is used to house all their visiting officers in London and as a venue for official business meetings and formal functions.

6 comments:

  1. Hehe bet you liked Ulla. ;)

    Keep it happy, keep it snappy, keep it gay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaaaaackkkk!!! tube and rail tickets!!! lagi ko nakikita sa work 'to!!! public transpo expenses of those crazy brits!!! hahahaha!! pero kakamiss din 'to. i think i have a tube ticket here. ginawa kong souvenir hehehehe. awww man, gusto ko bumalik london!!! at mawala ulit sa pagnavigate!! hahahaha!!

    enjoy nic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know i should be commenting on your london trip... but. sweeeeet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I liked the song though... Ulla's not my type. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha!!! sige ka, papadalhan kita ng mga pix ng mga resibo ko dito. hehe...

    Pag bumalik ka dito, sabihan mo ako ha! Labas tayo! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah... I just had to take a pic... nice butt too... hehe...

    ReplyDelete